Creating a calendar for InfoNet
In order to use this, you need to have an administrator rights for this page.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook.
2. From your folder options or buttons, choose "Public Calendar".
3. Create/edit your calendar as you need it.
4. Go to File - Save for web from top menu.
5. Save to following location: http://infonet.ohinc.org/calendar/calendar.htm
6. When asked to provide user name and password, please use your network user name & password.
7. When asked to replace/over write the existing item, click on "OK".
8. Refresh/Reopen infonet site and check to make sure new items are showing.