How to import email address using Sitemail.
*You must download the "newemails.csv" file first! You can download this from the server by using VPN. Location of the file: F:\NewAddresses. Save this file to your C: drive.
*THIS IS ONLY FOR SITEMAIL 6.0 USERS! OUTLOOK USERS HAVE TO FOLLOW
DIFFERENT PROCEDURES. PLEASE VISIT OhInfonet's SUPPORT SECTION FOR THESE
*This instruction is written for Opportunity House employees only.
1. Log-in to Sitemail 6.0 as usual, using Internet Explorer. (Instruction on How to use Sitemail)
2. At the top of screen, click on "Addresses" link. You'll see the following window.
3. Click on Import from left side of your screen.
4. At the importing window (above), click on: "Browse" button and select the downloaded .csv file.(C:\newemails.csv for example) -YOU MUST HAVE THIS FILE FIRST!
5. Click on "Open" and then click on "Import File" from left side of your screen.
6. Leave all options as is. Scroll down to the bottom of window and click on "Import Entries".
7. You should have 43 new entries.
8. You can now use these addresses from Sitemail 6.0! You can make your own group listings by clicking "New Group" and selecting any members.